In reviewing potential investment opportunities, we focus on companies with some combination of the following attributes:
- Companies with enterprise values between $30 million and $120 million and EBITDA between $5 million and $20 million.
- Fundamentally sound businesses with defensible market positions and broad product acceptance.
- Businesses at an inflection point in their growth cycle and experiencing growth-related constraints that cannot always be addressed with existing resources.
- Predictable earnings, limited seasonality and resiliency throughout the business cycle.
- Potential for achieving significant annual earnings growth through a combination of revenue growth (product and channel expansion) and improvement of sub-optimal processes (production, sales and systems).